Religious Studies Major
Graduating Religious Studies majors should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the beliefs, practices, and texts of more than one major religious tradition.
- Understand the diversity and complexity of religious traditions flourishing today.
- Comprehend the various ways religious beliefs and practices change in distinct temporal and geographical settings.
- Critically analyze significant questions and problems through the careful study of religious intellectual traditions.
- Develop scholarly skills to conduct sophisticated research within the discipline.