Information Systems Major
The Information Systems major prepares students to design and deliver business solutions that integrate people, processes, and technology. Students learn to:
- identify and analyze business opportunities
- acquire and assess business solutions
- lead and facilitate strategic initiatives
- enable informed decision making
- manage relationships with technology providers and customers
Information Systems majors study the analysis, design, development, and management of information systems in organizations. They develop an understanding of the need for information, its use in the decision-making process, and the procedures by which information is provided to management.