Master of Business Administration in Finance, Shanghai
This Dolan MBA program with a concentration in Finance is offered in Shanghai, China. The program allows students in China to complete:
- MBA hybrid courses created, developed, and taught both online and on-ground exclusively and solely by Fairfield Dolan School of Business faculty at partner facilities in Shanghai.
- A final capstone course taught fully in the US, culminating in students walking in the annual graduate commencement ceremony at Fairfield University.
This is a quantitative MBA program with over 50% of the courses in Finance. The curriculum is modeled after Fairfield University's current MBA program with a Finance concentration. It consists of 12 required lock-step courses. The course content is identical to that of the on-campus program, and the instructors are the same Fairfield University faculty who teach on the main campus.
The learning goals of the Program are:
- Recognize and respond to ethical issues in a business setting.
- Understand and use corporate financial statements.
- Understand and apply well-established financial and analytical tools.
- Understand common competitive strategies.
|ACCT 6500||Accounting Information for Decision-Making||3|
|DATA 6100||Fundamentals of Analytics||3|
|FNCE 6500||Stakeholder Value||3|
|FNCE 6530||Corporate Finance||3|
|FNCE 6540||Investment Analysis||3|
|FNCE 6560||Global Financial Markets and Institutions||3|
|FNCE 6580||Financial Risk Management||3|
|MGMT 6503||Legal and Ethical Environment of Business||3|
|MGMT 6584||Global Competitive Strategy||3|
|MKTG 6500||Customer Value||3|